Jabal Abyad is a 4,026 ft / 1,227 m mountain peak near Şaḩam, Al Bāţinah, Oman. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Oman. The nearest peaks are Jabal Rababah, Qarn Harmali, Hawrat Kahanat, Jabal Aswad, Jabal Bu Jadid, and Jabal Halat. See the Jabal Abyad map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Abyad photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Abyad SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Abyad summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Abyad pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Rababah 2,120 ft / 646 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Qarn Harmali 3,997 ft / 1,219 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hawrat Kahanat 3,900 ft / 1,189 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Jabal Aswad 4,616 ft / 1,407 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Jabal Bu Jadid 1,914 ft / 584 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Jabal Halat 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 15 mi / 24 km away