Jabal Abu Husayy
Jabal Abu Husayy is a 5,204 ft / 1,586 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţayyibah, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Darb al Hajj, Jabal Juwaybil, Jabal at Turk, Jabal at Tuwayrith, Ra's Umm Hamat, and Jabal al Khilal. See the Jabal Abu Husayy map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Abu Husayy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Abu Husayy SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Abu Husayy summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Abu Husayy pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Darb al Hajj 5,432 ft / 1,656 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Juwaybil 5,268 ft / 1,606 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal at Turk 5,250 ft / 1,600 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal at Tuwayrith 5,050 ft / 1,539 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ra's Umm Hamat 5,346 ft / 1,630 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Khilal 5,527 ft / 1,685 m 4 mi / 6 km away