Jabal Abu al Jabal
Jabal Abu al Jabal is a 4,123 ft / 1,257 m mountain peak near Aţ Ţafīlah, Tafielah, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 62nd highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal Salma, Tila' Tahsin, Jabal Safih, Jabal Jannat, Jabal Qasr ad Dayr, and Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib. See the Jabal Abu al Jabal map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Abu al Jabal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Abu al Jabal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Abu al Jabal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Abu al Jabal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Salma 4,217 ft / 1,285 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tila' Tahsin 4,108 ft / 1,252 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Safih 3,316 ft / 1,011 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Jannat 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Qasr ad Dayr 4,184 ft / 1,275 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal 'Umm al 'Aranib 4,543 ft / 1,385 m 3 mi / 6 km away