100% Appalachian Trail
Island Pond Mountain
Island Pond Mountain is a 1,309 ft / 399 m mountain peak near Harriman, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2452nd highest mountain in New York and the 52753rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Surebridge Mountain, Echo Mountain, Hogencamp Mountain, Pine Swamp Mountain, Lindley Mountain, and Fingerboard Mountain. See the Island Pond Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Island Pond Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Island Pond Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 11, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Appalachian Trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Echo Mountain 1,270 ft / 387 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Surebridge Mountain 1,283 ft / 391 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hogencamp Mountain 1,335 ft / 407 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lindley Mountain 1,280 ft / 390 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Pine Swamp Mountain 1,165 ft / 355 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Fingerboard Mountain 1,378 ft / 420 m 2 mi / 3 km away