100% Appalachian Trail
Island Pond Mountain
Island Pond Mountain is a 1,309 ft / 399 m mountain peak near Harriman, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2493rd highest mountain in New York and the 54636th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Echo Mountain, Surebridge Mountain, Hogencamp Mountain North, Hogencamp Mountain, Black Rock Mountain, and Lindley Mountain. Island Pond Mountain belongs to the New York Appalachian Trail Peaks peak list. See the Island Pond Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Island Pond Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Island Pond Mountain SUMMIT LOG
9 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 16, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Echo Mountain 1,270 ft / 387 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Surebridge Mountain 1,283 ft / 391 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hogencamp Mountain North 1,367 ft / 417 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hogencamp Mountain 1,353 ft / 412 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Black Rock Mountain 1,382 ft / 421 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lindley Mountain 1,280 ft / 390 m 2 mi / 2 km away