Iron Mountain is a 9,216 ft / 2,809 m mountain peak near Vail, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2627th highest mountain in Colorado and the 5981st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hornsilver Mountain, Resolution Mountain, Battle Mountain, Notch Mountain, Mount Powell, and Point 13248. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Iron Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Iron Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Doane Mountain 5,039 ft / 1,536 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Rushmore 5,659 ft / 1,725 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Old Baldy Mountain 5,587 ft / 1,703 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Shoemaker Ridge 5,688 ft / 1,734 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ingersoll Peak 5,328 ft / 1,624 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Elkhorn Mountain 6,365 ft / 1,940 m 5 mi / 8 km away