Iron Mountain is a 11,434 ft / 3,485 m mountain peak near Breckenridge, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1291st highest mountain in Colorado and the 2191st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Peak, Hoosier Ridge, Mount Silverheels, Madonna Dome, Point 12814 ft / 3905 m, and Red Mountain. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Iron Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Iron Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rampart Mountain 2,405 ft / 733 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Silver Lake Mountain 2,530 ft / 771 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Long Tom Mountain 2,592 ft / 790 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Graves Mountain 2,313 ft / 705 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wolf Mountain 2,402 ft / 732 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Dog Pond Mountain 2,434 ft / 742 m 3 mi / 5 km away