Iron Mountain is a 11,148 ft / 3,398 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 372nd highest mountain in California and the 2460th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Top Mountain, Granite Stairway, Clyde Minaret, Minarets, Lion Point, and Volcanic Ridge West. Iron Mountain belongs to the California Sierra Peaks peak list. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Iron Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Leonard Mountain 5,791 ft / 1,765 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cathedral Mountain 5,866 ft / 1,788 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Old Blue Mountain 6,188 ft / 1,886 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Wolf Camp Hills 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Bissett Mountain 5,463 ft / 1,665 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Dugout Mountain 5,161 ft / 1,573 m 11 mi / 17 km away