Iron Mountain is a 2,444 ft / 745 m mountain peak near Oildale, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4370th highest mountain in California and the 40325th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Doney Hill, Round Mountain, Mount Pheasant, Isham Hill, Eclipse Hill, and Red Hill. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Iron Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Iron Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Chief Mountain 8,651 ft / 2,637 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Fresno Dome 7,457 ft / 2,273 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Quartz Mountain 9,045 ft / 2,757 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Raymond 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Speckerman Mountain 7,155 ft / 2,181 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Greys Mountain 7,080 ft / 2,158 m 6 mi / 9 km away