Iron Mountain is a 11,148 ft / 3,398 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 372nd highest mountain in California and the 2460th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Top Mountain, Granite Stairway, Clyde Minaret, Minarets, Lion Point, and Volcanic Ridge West. Iron Mountain belongs to the California Sierra Peaks peak list. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Iron Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Top Mountain 10,522 ft / 3,207 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Granite Stairway 9,301 ft / 2,835 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Clyde Minaret 12,264 ft / 3,738 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Minarets 11,988 ft / 3,654 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lion Point 8,832 ft / 2,692 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Volcanic Ridge West 11,500 ft / 3,505 m 4 mi / 7 km away