Iron Mountain is a 3,543 ft / 1,080 m mountain peak near Redding, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3520th highest mountain in California and the 32729th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Fork Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Copley Mountain, Democrat Mountain, Mad Mule Mountain, and Merry Mountain. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Iron Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Iron Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Iron Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Condor Peak 5,456 ft / 1,663 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount McKinley 4,926 ft / 1,501 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Messenger Peak 5,866 ft / 1,788 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fox Mountain 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Gleason 6,520 ft / 1,987 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mendenhall Peak 4,508 ft / 1,374 m 5 mi / 8 km away