Iron Mountain is a 9,167 ft / 2,794 m mountain peak near Oakhurst, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 726th highest mountain in California and the 6084th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are White Chief Mountain, Fresno Dome, Quartz Mountain, Mount Raymond, Speckerman Mountain, and Greys Mountain. See the Iron Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Iron Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Top Mountain 10,522 ft / 3,207 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Granite Stairway 9,301 ft / 2,835 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Clyde Minaret 12,264 ft / 3,738 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Minarets 11,988 ft / 3,654 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lion Point 8,832 ft / 2,692 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Volcanic Ridge West 11,500 ft / 3,505 m 4 mi / 7 km away