100% FS 9714 Iron Bear trailhead
Iron Bear Peak
Iron Bear Peak is a 5,489 ft / 1,673 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1065th highest mountain in Washington and the 22191st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Miller Peak, Iron Mountain, Three Brothers, Sheep Mountain, Red Top Mountain, and Navaho Peak. See the Iron Bear Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Bear Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Bear Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 2, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Miller Peak 6,332 ft / 1,930 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iron Mountain 5,459 ft / 1,664 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Three Brothers 7,159 ft / 2,182 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Sheep Mountain 3,770 ft / 1,149 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Red Top Mountain 5,151 ft / 1,570 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Navaho Peak 7,162 ft / 2,183 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Lawlor
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Devils Chair
- Whiteface Mountain
- Winston Peak
- Echo Mountain
- San Gabriel Peak
- Mount Lukens