Iqar Daghi is a 11,381 ft / 3,469 m mountain peak in East Azarbaijan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in East Azarbaijan and the 355th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Qerkh Bolagh Daghi, Buz Dagh, Kuh-e Qezel Barreh, Kuh-e Qezel Gol, Sabalan, and Sarimsaqlu Daghi. See the Iqar Daghi map, 3D fly around, and the Iqar Daghi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iqar Daghi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Iqar Daghi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Iqar Daghi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Qerkh Bolagh Daghi 12,723 ft / 3,878 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buz Dagh 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Qezel Barreh 12,628 ft / 3,849 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Qezel Gol 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Sabalan 15,784 ft / 4,811 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Sarimsaqlu Daghi 12,133 ft / 3,698 m 5 mi / 9 km away