100% Apex Trail>Sluicebox Trail>Grubstake Trail
Indian Mountain is a 7,284 ft / 2,220 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3721st highest mountain in Colorado and the 12651st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 7414 ft / 2259 m, Lookout Mountain, Colorow Hill, Point 7179 ft / 2188 m, Mount Zion, and Dinosaur Ridge. See the Indian Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Indian Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Indian Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 24, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Apex Trail>Sluicebox Trail>Grubstake Trail.
Others who’ve summited Indian Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 7414 ft / 2259 m 7,414 ft / 2,260 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lookout Mountain 7,377 ft / 2,249 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Colorow Hill 7,566 ft / 2,306 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 7179 ft / 2188 m 7,183 ft / 2,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Zion 7,062 ft / 2,152 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dinosaur Ridge 6,663 ft / 2,031 m 2 mi / 4 km away