100% Apex Trail>Sluicebox Trail>Grubstake Trail
Indian Mountain is a 7,284 ft / 2,220 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3753rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 12695th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 7414 ft / 2259 m, Lookout Mountain, Colorow Hill, Point 7179 ft / 2188 m, Mount Zion, and Dinosaur Ridge. See the Indian Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Indian Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Indian Mountain SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 24, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Indian Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Frizzel Mountain 3,845 ft / 1,172 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Table Rock 3,399 ft / 1,036 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Alder Mountain 3,376 ft / 1,029 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Masiker Mountain 3,120 ft / 951 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hoogie Doogie Mountain 2,789 ft / 850 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Muleshoe Mountain 3,205 ft / 977 m 5 mi / 8 km away