Illusion Peaks is a 6,354 ft / 1,937 m mountain peak near Hope, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3012th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 4233rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Nesakwatch Spires, Mount Rexford, Mount Corriveau, Slesse Mountain, Crossover Peak, and Mount Parkes. See the Illusion Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Illusion Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Illusion Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Illusion Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Illusion Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nesakwatch Spires 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Rexford 7,641 ft / 2,329 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Corriveau 6,054 ft / 1,845 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Slesse Mountain 8,002 ft / 2,439 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crossover Peak 6,598 ft / 2,011 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Parkes 6,472 ft / 1,973 m 3 mi / 5 km away