100% Normal Route
Illimani is a 21,122 ft / 6,438 m mountain peak in the Andes in La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in La Paz and the 2nd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Pico Layca Kkollu, Pico del Indio, Cerro Silla Pata, Cerro Leque Lequeni, Pico de Paris, and Cerro Linko Linko. Illimani belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Illimani map, 3D fly around, and the Illimani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Illimani SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 25, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Illimani
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico Layca Kkollu 20,578 ft / 6,272 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico del Indio 17,556 ft / 5,351 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Silla Pata 17,752 ft / 5,411 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Leque Lequeni 13,581 ft / 4,140 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pico de Paris 14,412 ft / 4,393 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Linko Linko 14,006 ft / 4,269 m 4 mi / 6 km away