Illampu is a 20,892 ft / 6,368 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Real Range in Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Pico del Norte, Ancohuma, Nevado Ancohuma, Cerro Yacuma, Cerro Polo Sur, and Nevado de Casiri. Illampu belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Illampu map, 3D fly around, and the Illampu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Illampu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Illampu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Illampu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pico del Norte 16,914 ft / 5,156 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ancohuma 21,095 ft / 6,430 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Ancohuma 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Yacuma 19,600 ft / 5,974 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Polo Sur 15,375 ft / 4,687 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado de Casiri 16,753 ft / 5,106 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Recent Summits
- Bog Mountain
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain