Ih Bayan Ayrag
Ih Bayan Ayrag is a 6,469 ft / 1,972 m mountain peak near Nuga, Dzavhan, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Dzavhan and the 216th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Hara Uula, Hemhereg Uula, Morito Uul, Buga Uula, Ih Buural Uul, and Dzuun Shubuun Uul. See the Ih Bayan Ayrag map, 3D fly around, and the Ih Bayan Ayrag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ih Bayan Ayrag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ih Bayan Ayrag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ih Bayan Ayrag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Hara Uula 5,499 ft / 1,676 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hemhereg Uula 5,527 ft / 1,685 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Morito Uul 6,268 ft / 1,911 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Buga Uula 5,822 ft / 1,775 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Ih Buural Uul 7,279 ft / 2,219 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Dzuun Shubuun Uul 5,336 ft / 1,627 m 30 mi / 49 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pichincha Rucu
- Grauer Schimmel
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mount Isolation
- Lamont Point