Igdet is a 11,745 ft / 3,580 m mountain peak in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz and the 29th highest mountain in Morocco. The nearest peaks are Jebel Tamdroust, Jebel Assaoul n'Ait Ouarg, Jebel Tirfist n'Ait Ourhella, Arhbar, Adrar Tadafelt, and Jebel Erdouz. See the Igdet map, 3D fly around, and the Igdet photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Igdet SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Igdet summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Igdet pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Tamdroust 10,319 ft / 3,145 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jebel Assaoul n'Ait Ouarg 10,196 ft / 3,108 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jebel Tirfist n'Ait Ourhella 10,177 ft / 3,102 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Arhbar 8,907 ft / 2,715 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Adrar Tadafelt 9,268 ft / 2,825 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jebel Erdouz 11,316 ft / 3,449 m 6 mi / 10 km away