Ich Nsouder is a 5,146 ft / 1,569 m mountain peak near Arris, Batna, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 374th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Mekther, Djebel Taguechrirt, Djebel Abdous, Djebel Ahdous, Djebel Aidal, and Djebel Chaadri. See the Ich Nsouder map, 3D fly around, and the Ich Nsouder photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ich Nsouder SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ich Nsouder summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ich Nsouder pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Mekther 5,678 ft / 1,731 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Taguechrirt 5,885 ft / 1,794 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Abdous 5,094 ft / 1,553 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Ahdous 5,406 ft / 1,648 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Djebel Aidal 5,727 ft / 1,746 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Djebel Chaadri 5,625 ft / 1,715 m 5 mi / 8 km away