Ice Mountain is a 13,958 ft / 4,254 m mountain peak in the Sawatch Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 73rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 116th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Apostle, West Apostle, Huron Peak, Granite Mountain, Point 13462, and Emerald Peak. Ice Mountain belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Ice Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Ice Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ice Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 18, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Ice Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- North Apostle 13,867 ft / 4,227 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- West Apostle 13,568 ft / 4,136 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Huron Peak 14,010 ft / 4,270 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Granite Mountain 12,798 ft / 3,901 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 13462 13,462 ft / 4,103 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Emerald Peak 13,911 ft / 4,240 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point