Huyagta Uula is a 10,380 ft / 3,164 m mountain peak near Tosontsengel, Dzavhan, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Dzavhan and the 24th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Otgon Tenger Uul, Eleseteyn Nuruu, Dulaan Har Uul, Sodvon Uul, Mandal Uula, and Ger Asahanii Uula. See the Huyagta Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Huyagta Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huyagta Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Huyagta Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Huyagta Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Otgon Tenger Uul 10,253 ft / 3,125 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Eleseteyn Nuruu 9,587 ft / 2,922 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Dulaan Har Uul 9,593 ft / 2,924 m 30 mi / 48 km away
- Sodvon Uul 9,134 ft / 2,784 m 46 mi / 73 km away
- Mandal Uula 9,426 ft / 2,873 m 62 mi / 100 km away
- Ger Asahanii Uula 10,562 ft / 3,219 m 66 mi / 106 km away