Hunters Hill is a 6,581 ft / 2,006 m mountain peak near Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3924th highest mountain in Colorado and the 16083rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pulpit Rock, Austin Bluffs, Popes Bluffs, Point 6600 ft / 2011 m, Point 6380 ft / 1944 m, and Signal Hill. See the Hunters Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Hunters Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hunters Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Hunters Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pulpit Rock 6,610 ft / 2,015 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Austin Bluffs 6,673 ft / 2,034 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Popes Bluffs 6,730 ft / 2,051 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Point 6600 ft / 2011 m 6,600 ft / 2,012 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Point 6380 ft / 1944 m 6,380 ft / 1,945 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Signal Hill 6,560 ft / 1,999 m 5 mi / 9 km away