Huncovsky stit is a 7,717 ft / 2,352 m mountain peak near Vysoké Tatry, Prešovský, Slovakia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Slovakia. The nearest peaks are Kezmarsky stit, Maly Kezmarsky stit, Lomnicky stit, Velka Svistovka, Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony), and Cierny stit. See the Huncovsky stit map, 3D fly around, and the Huncovsky stit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huncovsky stit SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Huncovsky stit summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Huncovsky stit pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kezmarsky stit 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Maly Kezmarsky stit 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Lomnicky stit 8,635 ft / 2,632 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Velka Svistovka 6,686 ft / 2,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony) 8,605 ft / 2,623 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cierny stit 7,956 ft / 2,425 m 1 mi / 2 km away