100% Skalnaté pleso
Huncovsky stit is a 7,717 ft / 2,352 m mountain peak near Vysoké Tatry, Prešovský, Slovakia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Slovakia. The nearest peaks are Kežmarský Štít, Malý Kežmarský Štít, Lomnický Štít, Velka Svistovka, Pyšný Štít, and Lomnická Veža. See the Huncovsky stit map, 3D fly around, and the Huncovsky stit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huncovsky stit SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 21, 2016. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Skalnaté pleso.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kežmarský Štít 8,385 ft / 2,556 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Malý Kežmarský Štít 8,249 ft / 2,514 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Lomnický Štít 8,635 ft / 2,632 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Velka Svistovka 6,686 ft / 2,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pyšný Štít 8,599 ft / 2,621 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cierny stit 7,956 ft / 2,425 m 1 mi / 2 km away