100% Road/Trail 4WD305
Huckleberry Mountain is a 5,564 ft / 1,696 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1009th highest mountain in Washington and the 21392nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hawkins Mountain, Goat Mountain, Gallaher Head, Davis Peak, Ingalls Peak, and Esmeralda Peaks East. See the Huckleberry Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Huckleberry Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huckleberry Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 11, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hawkins Mountain 7,106 ft / 2,166 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Goat Mountain 6,600 ft / 2,012 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gallaher Head 6,335 ft / 1,931 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Davis Peak 6,490 ft / 1,978 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ingalls Peak 7,237 ft / 2,206 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Esmeralda Peaks East 6,361 ft / 1,939 m 4 mi / 7 km away