Huckleberry Mountain is a 2,067 ft / 630 m mountain peak near Salem, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2184th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 43737th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Squire Knob, Covington Mountain, Cove Mountain, West Mountain, and Little Mountain. See the Huckleberry Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Huckleberry Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huckleberry Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Huckleberry Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Huckleberry Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alaska Mountain 5,745 ft / 1,751 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chikamin Peak 7,000 ft / 2,134 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Thomson 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Four Brothers 6,485 ft / 1,977 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lemah Thumb 6,960 ft / 2,121 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Burnt Boot Peak 6,520 ft / 1,987 m 2 mi / 3 km away