Huckleberry Mountain is a 2,067 ft / 630 m mountain peak near Salem, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2184th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 43737th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Squire Knob, Covington Mountain, Cove Mountain, West Mountain, and Little Mountain. See the Huckleberry Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Huckleberry Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huckleberry Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Huckleberry Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Huckleberry Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Huckleberry Mountain 6,732 ft / 2,052 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Flat Top 6,329 ft / 1,929 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Buck Butte 6,460 ft / 1,969 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- McMullen Mountain 6,496 ft / 1,980 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Valley View Point 5,003 ft / 1,525 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Latour Butte 6,703 ft / 2,043 m 4 mi / 6 km away