Huandoy is a 20,981 ft / 6,395 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Blanca Range in Ancash, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Ancash and the 5th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Huandoy Sur, Cerro Rocotopunta, Nevado Matarrojo, Cerro Mesacatac, Nevado Putaca, and Cerro Santa Rosa. Huandoy belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Huandoy map, 3D fly around, and the Huandoy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Huandoy SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Huandoy summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Huandoy pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Huandoy Sur 20,210 ft / 6,160 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Rocotopunta 15,803 ft / 4,817 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Matarrojo 18,617 ft / 5,674 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Mesacatac 16,216 ft / 4,943 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Putaca 17,287 ft / 5,269 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Santa Rosa 15,312 ft / 4,667 m 4 mi / 6 km away