Howard Mountain is a 3,839 ft / 1,170 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in New York and the 30239th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Yard Mountain, Table Top Mountain, Middle Peak, Phelps Mountain, Gooseberry Mountain, Table Top Mountain, and Big Slide Mountain. See the Howard Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Howard Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Howard Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Howard Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Howard Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yard Mountain 4,009 ft / 1,222 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Table Top Mountain, Middle Peak 4,308 ft / 1,313 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Phelps Mountain 4,161 ft / 1,268 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gooseberry Mountain 3,563 ft / 1,086 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Table Top Mountain 4,427 ft / 1,349 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Big Slide Mountain 4,240 ft / 1,292 m 2 mi / 3 km away