Houghton Mountain is a 13,038 ft / 3,974 m mountain peak near Bayfield, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 502nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 738th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Denver Hill, Tuttle Mountain, Seigal Mountain, Treasure Mountain, California Mountain, and Engineer Mountain. See the Houghton Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Houghton Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Houghton Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Houghton Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Houghton Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Denver Hill 12,293 ft / 3,747 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tuttle Mountain 13,120 ft / 3,999 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Seigal Mountain 13,251 ft / 4,039 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Treasure Mountain 12,821 ft / 3,908 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- California Mountain 13,215 ft / 4,028 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Engineer Mountain 13,209 ft / 4,026 m 2 mi / 3 km away