Hosere Won is a 5,226 ft / 1,593 m mountain peak in Taraba, Nigeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Taraba and the 17th highest mountain in Nigeria. The nearest peaks are Chappal Shirigu, Chappal Tale, Chappal Hendu, Chappal Gumti, Hosere Shuntun, and Chappal Hendu. See the Hosere Won map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Won photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Won SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hosere Won summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hosere Won pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chappal Shirigu 5,055 ft / 1,541 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Chappal Tale 4,162 ft / 1,269 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Chappal Hendu 5,631 ft / 1,716 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Chappal Gumti 4,996 ft / 1,523 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Hosere Shuntun 1,612 ft / 492 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Chappal Hendu 5,773 ft / 1,760 m 7 mi / 12 km away