Hosere Tapoa is a 4,179 ft / 1,274 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 109th highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Mati, Hosere Koumbi, Hosere Sigo, Hossere Djaoure, Chappal Waddi, and Hosere Banyo. See the Hosere Tapoa map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Tapoa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Tapoa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hosere Tapoa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hosere Tapoa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Hosere Koumbi 5,584 ft / 1,702 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hosere Sigo 4,136 ft / 1,261 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Hossere Djaoure 5,384 ft / 1,641 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Chappal Waddi 7,936 ft / 2,419 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hosere Banyo 4,403 ft / 1,342 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Recent Summits
- Balsam Cap
- Slide Mountain
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel