Hosere Mingouri is a 3,457 ft / 1,054 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 170th highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Mayo Bakari, Hosere Niaki, Hosere Banyo, Hosere Mati, Hosere Sigo, and Hosere Tapoa. See the Hosere Mingouri map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Mingouri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Mingouri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hosere Mingouri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hosere Mingouri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Hosere Mayo Bakari 3,554 ft / 1,084 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hosere Niaki 3,985 ft / 1,215 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Hosere Banyo 4,403 ft / 1,342 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Hosere Sigo 4,136 ft / 1,261 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Hosere Tapoa 4,179 ft / 1,274 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Recent Summits
- Bog Mountain
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain