Hosere Mayo Bakari
Hosere Mayo Bakari is a 3,554 ft / 1,084 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 157th highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Mingouri, Hosere Niaki, Hosere Banyo, Hosere Sigo, Hosere Mati, and Mont Boukoui. See the Hosere Mayo Bakari map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Mayo Bakari photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Mayo Bakari SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hosere Mayo Bakari summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hosere Mayo Bakari pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Hosere Mingouri 3,457 ft / 1,054 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hosere Niaki 3,985 ft / 1,215 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Hosere Banyo 4,403 ft / 1,342 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Hosere Sigo 4,136 ft / 1,261 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Mont Boukoui 3,166 ft / 965 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lookout Mountain
- Cerro de la Muerte
- Cerro Frio
- Whiteface Mountain
- Basket Dome
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Esther Mountain