Hosere Boro is a 1,345 ft / 410 m mountain peak near Poli, North Province, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 430th highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Kobaro, Massif de Djoumte, Hosere Nyore, Hosere Balagen, Hosere Tsorke, and Hosere Goulongo. See the Hosere Boro map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Boro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Boro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hosere Boro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hosere Boro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hosere Kobaro 1,854 ft / 565 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Massif de Djoumte 2,163 ft / 659 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hosere Nyore 3,494 ft / 1,065 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Hosere Balagen 1,567 ft / 478 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Hosere Tsorke 1,387 ft / 423 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Hosere Goulongo 1,780 ft / 543 m 11 mi / 18 km away