Hosere Banyo is a 4,403 ft / 1,342 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 90th highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Niaki, Hosere Mingouri, Hosere Mayo Bakari, Hosere Mati, Hosere Sigo, and Hosere Tapoa. See the Hosere Banyo map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Banyo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Banyo SUMMIT LOG
1 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Hosere Banyo
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hosere Niaki 3,985 ft / 1,215 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Hosere Mingouri 3,457 ft / 1,054 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Hosere Mayo Bakari 3,554 ft / 1,084 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Hosere Sigo 4,136 ft / 1,261 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hosere Tapoa 4,179 ft / 1,274 m 14 mi / 22 km away