Hosere Banyo is a 4,403 ft / 1,342 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Adamaoua and the 91st highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Jumbal, Hosere Niaki, Hosere Mingouri, Hosere Mayo Bakari, Hosere Mati, and Hosere Sigo. See the Hosere Banyo map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Banyo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Banyo SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Hosere Banyo
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hosere Niaki 3,985 ft / 1,215 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Hosere Mingouri 3,457 ft / 1,054 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Hosere Mayo Bakari 3,554 ft / 1,084 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Hosere Sigo 4,136 ft / 1,261 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hosere Tapoa 4,179 ft / 1,274 m 14 mi / 22 km away