Horseshoe Peak is a 8,481 ft / 2,585 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 74th highest mountain in Washington and the 7927th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buckner Mountain, Boston Peak, Sahale Mountain, Booker Mountain, Forbidden Peak, and Pelton Peak. See the Horseshoe Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Horseshoe Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Horseshoe Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Horseshoe Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Horseshoe Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buckner Mountain 9,112 ft / 2,777 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Boston Peak 8,894 ft / 2,711 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sahale Mountain 8,680 ft / 2,646 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Booker Mountain 8,280 ft / 2,524 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Forbidden Peak 8,815 ft / 2,687 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pelton Peak 7,073 ft / 2,156 m 3 mi / 5 km away