Horseshoe Mountain is a 7,710 ft / 2,350 m mountain peak near Cañon City, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3544th highest mountain in Colorado and the 10784th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Dawson Mountain, Tanner Peak, Scrapping Ridge, Y M C A Mountain, Point 8045 ft / 2452 m, and Baldy Mountain. See the Horseshoe Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Horseshoe Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Horseshoe Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Horseshoe Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Horseshoe Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Castle Mountain 3,110 ft / 948 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Fortress Mountain 2,999 ft / 914 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Hatbox Mesa 2,461 ft / 750 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Niakogon Mountain 1,565 ft / 477 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Gunsight Mountain 2,405 ft / 733 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Ayiyak Mesa 1,371 ft / 418 m 27 mi / 43 km away