Horse Mountain is a 8,648 ft / 2,636 m mountain peak near Mapleton, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 621st highest mountain in Utah and the 6879th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buckley Mountain, Corral Mountain, Toad Head, "Z" Mountain, Provo Peak, and Three Sisters. See the Horse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Horse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Horse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Horse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Jefferson 10,115 ft / 3,083 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hollowtop Mountain 10,551 ft / 3,216 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Potosi Peak 10,131 ft / 3,088 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Granite Peak 10,118 ft / 3,084 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Middle Mountain 10,200 ft / 3,109 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Granite Peak 10,558 ft / 3,218 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte