Horse Mountain is a 7,575 ft / 2,309 m mountain peak near Panguitch, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 932nd highest mountain in Utah and the 11364th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Twin Hills, Deer Mountain, Rainbow Point, Noon Canyon Butte, Swamp Canyon Butte, and Mud Canyon Butte. See the Horse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Horse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Horse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Horse Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Horse Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Horse Mountain 7,907 ft / 2,410 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 7,228 ft / 2,203 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Battle Mountain 9,098 ft / 2,773 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Camel Back Mountain 8,346 ft / 2,544 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Bible Back Mountain 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Squaw Mountain 8,524 ft / 2,598 m 7 mi / 12 km away