Horse Mountain is a 958 ft / 292 m mountain peak near Randleman, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2443rd highest mountain in North Carolina and the 57593rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Stack Rock Mountain, Cox Mountain, Oakie Mountain, Iron Mountain, Fox Mountain, and Hedrick Mountain. See the Horse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Horse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Horse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Horse Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Horse Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Twin Hills 7,854 ft / 2,394 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Deer Mountain 7,815 ft / 2,382 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rainbow Point 9,115 ft / 2,778 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Noon Canyon Butte 8,422 ft / 2,567 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Swamp Canyon Butte 8,281 ft / 2,524 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mud Canyon Butte 8,205 ft / 2,501 m 6 mi / 10 km away