Hoodoo Peak is a 8,464 ft / 2,580 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 78th highest mountain in Washington and the 7499th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Raven Ridge (Corax Peak), Spirit Mountain, Mount Bigelow, Mission Peak, Buttermilk Butte, and Star Peak. Hoodoo Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Hoodoo Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Hoodoo Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hoodoo Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hoodoo Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hoodoo Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Raven Ridge (Corax Peak) 8,580 ft / 2,615 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Spirit Mountain 7,861 ft / 2,396 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Bigelow 8,445 ft / 2,574 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mission Peak 5,725 ft / 1,745 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buttermilk Butte 5,453 ft / 1,662 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Star Peak 8,690 ft / 2,649 m 4 mi / 6 km away