Hongshan Jian is a 4,398 ft / 1,341 m mountain peak near Longyan, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 35th highest mountain in Fujian and the 580th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Longgong Shan, Caowei Shanjian, Shaohuoshanzhen, Kusunlin Jian, Tiangong Shan, and Jiangjunmao. See the Hongshan Jian map, 3D fly around, and the Hongshan Jian photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hongshan Jian SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hongshan Jian summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hongshan Jian pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Longgong Shan 4,261 ft / 1,299 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Caowei Shanjian 3,426 ft / 1,044 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Shaohuoshanzhen 4,234 ft / 1,291 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Kusunlin Jian 4,863 ft / 1,482 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Tiangong Shan 3,899 ft / 1,189 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Jiangjunmao 3,686 ft / 1,124 m 18 mi / 29 km away