Hollister Peak is a 14,039 ft / 4,279 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Silverstein Peak, Wahlstrom Peak, Fukushima Peak, Clinch Peak, Mount Vinson, and Corbet Peak. See the Hollister Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Hollister Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hollister Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hollister Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hollister Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Silverstein Peak 15,715 ft / 4,790 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wahlstrom Peak 15,344 ft / 4,677 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Fukushima Peak 15,203 ft / 4,634 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clinch Peak 15,883 ft / 4,841 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Vinson 16,050 ft / 4,892 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Corbet Peak 15,820 ft / 4,822 m 1 mi / 2 km away