Hohes Aderl is a 11,503 ft / 3,506 m mountain peak near Matrei in Osttirol, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Tyrol and the 19th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Grossvenediger, Rainerhorn, Schwarze Wand, Kleinvenediger, Kapunitzkopfl, and Hoher Zaun. See the Hohes Aderl map, 3D fly around, and the Hohes Aderl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hohes Aderl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hohes Aderl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hohes Aderl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Grossvenediger 12,014 ft / 3,662 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Rainerhorn 11,677 ft / 3,559 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Schwarze Wand 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kleinvenediger 11,388 ft / 3,471 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kapunitzkopfl 8,756 ft / 2,669 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hoher Zaun 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze)
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel)
- Punta Nordend
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain