100% Ramapo Dunderberg Trail
Hogencamp Mountain is a 1,335 ft / 407 m mountain peak near Central Valley, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2417th highest mountain in New York and the 51437th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Surebridge Mountain, Pine Swamp Mountain, Island Pond Mountain, Echo Mountain, Tom Jones Mountain, and Hasenclever Mountain. See the Hogencamp Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Hogencamp Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hogencamp Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 10, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Hogencamp Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Surebridge Mountain 1,283 ft / 391 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pine Swamp Mountain 1,165 ft / 355 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Island Pond Mountain 1,309 ft / 399 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Echo Mountain 1,270 ft / 387 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tom Jones Mountain 1,270 ft / 387 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rockhouse Mountain 1,270 ft / 387 m 2 mi / 3 km away