100% Ramapo Dunderberg Trail
Hogencamp Mountain is a 1,335 ft / 407 m mountain peak near Central Valley, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2451st highest mountain in New York and the 54133rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Surebridge Mountain, Black Rock Mountain, Pine Swamp Mountain, Island Pond Mountain, Echo Mountain, and Stahahe High Peak. See the Hogencamp Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Hogencamp Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hogencamp Mountain SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 25, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Hogencamp Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hogencamp Mountain North 1,367 ft / 417 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Surebridge Mountain 1,283 ft / 391 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pine Swamp Mountain 1,180 ft / 360 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Black Rock Mountain 1,382 ft / 421 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Island Pond Mountain 1,309 ft / 399 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Echo Mountain 1,270 ft / 387 m 1 mi / 2 km away