100% berghotel Arthurhaus
Hochkeil is a 5,001 ft / 1,524 m mountain peak near Werfen, Salzburg, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 639th highest mountain in Salzburg and the 3924th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Vierrinnenkopfe, Kammererkopfl, Gamsleitenkogel, Kleiner Bratschenkopf, Palfner Kogel, and Konigskopfl. See the Hochkeil map, 3D fly around, and the Hochkeil photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hochkeil SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 25, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vierrinnenkopfe 5,656 ft / 1,724 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kammererkopfl 4,177 ft / 1,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gamsleitenkogel 6,172 ft / 1,881 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Kleiner Bratschenkopf 6,479 ft / 1,975 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Palfner Kogel 3,664 ft / 1,117 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Konigskopfl 6,628 ft / 2,020 m 2 mi / 4 km away