Hiuchi-dake is a 7,730 ft / 2,356 m mountain peak in Fukushima, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Fukushima and the 124th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Hiraga-take, Shibutsu-san, Kuroiwa-yama, Komaga-dake, Kasaga-dake, and Teishaku-san. Hiuchi-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Hiuchi-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Hiuchi-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hiuchiga-dake SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Hiuchiga-dake
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hiraga-take 7,024 ft / 2,141 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Shibutsu-san 7,309 ft / 2,228 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Kuroiwa-yama 6,239 ft / 1,902 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Aizu-komaga-take 6,998 ft / 2,133 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Kasaga-dake 5,940 ft / 1,811 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Taishaku-zan 6,758 ft / 2,060 m 10 mi / 16 km away