Hirams Knob is a 2,884 ft / 879 m mountain peak near Woodridge, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 283rd highest mountain in New York and the 37063rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Haynes Mountain, Belleayre Mountain, Balsam Mountain, Eagle Mountain, Fleischmann Mountain, and Graham Mountain. See the Hirams Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Hirams Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hirams Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hirams Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hirams Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Haynes Mountain 3,425 ft / 1,044 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Belleayre Mountain 3,429 ft / 1,045 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Balsam Mountain 3,610 ft / 1,100 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Eagle Mountain 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fleischmann Mountain 2,910 ft / 887 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Graham Mountain 3,852 ft / 1,174 m 4 mi / 7 km away