Hinterer Turlspitz is a 8,826 ft / 2,690 m mountain peak near Schladming, Styria, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 683rd highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Mitterstein, Edelgriesshohe, Kleiner Gjaidstein, Niederer Turlspitz, Nordliches Dirndl, and Hoher Gjaidstein. See the Hinterer Turlspitz map, 3D fly around, and the Hinterer Turlspitz photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hinterer Turlspitz SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hinterer Turlspitz summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hinterer Turlspitz pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Huhnerkogel 8,815 ft / 2,687 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Kleiner Gjaidstein 8,973 ft / 2,735 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mitterstein 6,570 ft / 2,003 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Edelgriesshohe 7,741 ft / 2,360 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hoher Gjaidstein 9,166 ft / 2,794 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Niederer Turlspitz 6,411 ft / 1,954 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Kleiner Gjaidstein
- Hoher Gjaidstein
- Niederer Turlspitz
- Recent Summits
- Cerro Baru
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- South Sister
- Cerro de la Muerte