Hinterer Turlspitz is a 8,826 ft / 2,690 m mountain peak near Schladming, Styria, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Styria and the 759th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Edelgriesshohe, Huhnerkogel, Kleiner Gjaidstein, Hoher Gjaidstein, Niederer Turlspitz, and Hohe Gamsfeldspitze. See the Hinterer Turlspitz map, 3D fly around, and the Hinterer Turlspitz photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hinterer Turlspitz SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hinterer Turlspitz summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hinterer Turlspitz pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Edelgriesshohe 7,741 ft / 2,360 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Huhnerkogel 8,815 ft / 2,687 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kleiner Gjaidstein 8,973 ft / 2,735 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Niederer Turlspitz 6,411 ft / 1,954 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hoher Gjaidstein 9,166 ft / 2,794 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hohe Gamsfeldspitze 8,239 ft / 2,511 m 1 mi / 2 km away