Hinterer Turlspitz is a 8,826 ft / 2,690 m mountain peak near Schladming, Styria, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Styria and the 720th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Huhnerkogel, Kleiner Gjaidstein, Mitterstein, Edelgriesshohe, Hoher Gjaidstein, and Niederer Turlspitz. See the Hinterer Turlspitz map, 3D fly around, and the Hinterer Turlspitz photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hinterer Turlspitz SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Hinterer Turlspitz summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Hinterer Turlspitz pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Huhnerkogel 8,815 ft / 2,687 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Kleiner Gjaidstein 8,973 ft / 2,735 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mitterstein 6,570 ft / 2,003 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Edelgriesshohe 7,741 ft / 2,360 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hoher Gjaidstein 9,166 ft / 2,794 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Niederer Turlspitz 6,411 ft / 1,954 m 1 mi / 2 km away