Hinterer Brochkogel is a 11,926 ft / 3,635 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Tyrol and the 6th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Wildspitze, Wildes Mannle, Vorderer Brunnenkogl, Wildes Mannle, Hochvernagtspitze, and Weisser Kogel. See the Hinterer Brochkogel map, 3D fly around, and the Hinterer Brochkogel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hinterer Brochkogel SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Hinterer Brochkogel
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wildspitze 12,382 ft / 3,774 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wildes Mannle 9,918 ft / 3,023 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Vorderer Brunnenkogl 10,477 ft / 3,193 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hochvernagtspitze 11,611 ft / 3,539 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Weisser Kogel 10,033 ft / 3,058 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hochvernagtspitze 9,815 ft / 2,992 m 3 mi / 5 km away